Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey! I know this blog has been up a while, pretty much used as a portfolio dump so far, but you know what? It's about time I started actually using this blog as a blog!
SO...
I'll be working to post some small bits about whatever projects I happen to be working on at the time! Ultimately I intend to start work on a graphic novel, but until I get everything planned out fully there I'll be doing smaller projects and arts.

That being said, enjoy this adorable mother's day card from this year's mother's day!
If you ever want to print one yourself just print, fold it in half, and cut along the thin black outline!


Hopefully you'll stick with me as I start working on larger things (my current project is a children's book I'm working with a writer on!)
Thanks!

*Edit* Okay... I just realized I accidentally deleted the entire page I set up for my portfolio. Crud.
HAVE MORE DRAWINGS.
The first page to my Lost and Found comic I'm working on - let's call this a teaser!

(I know this was on my now-deleted portfolio page. I just like it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment